The purpose of the Boulder Sports Acupuncture Blog is education. Topics will range from acupuncture, diet and nutrition, training, insight into common sports injuries, narratives on local athletes, and articles submitted by the readers. The information will provide a closer look into the stories and people of our community as well as personal discussions of the health and maintenance of our mind and bodies as it pertains to Chinese Medicine.

On Fridays, a new question will be asked in what I am calling the “Friday Symposium”. Readers will have an opportunity to express their opinions and experiences regarding a topic. There is no perspective, degree, or area of expertise that has all the answers. By sharing our collective knowledge and educating each other, it is my hope we can have a greater understanding of our world.

Thank you,
Steven

Bikes, Beer, and Bodywork

Hello everyone!,

I am organizing a group ride for this Sunday. The ride will be a medium pace climb and flats combo. Length is 54 miles. It should take us about 3.5 hours to complete. Course is as follows:


    Meet at the office of Boulder Sports Acupuncture 2935 Baseline Rd at 9:15 and get on the road at 9:30 sharp! We will take Broadway to Old Stage road. Take a left and climb the front side of Lee Hill. Come down the back side to the Left Hand / James canyon intersection. From here go right up to Jamestown. Come back to Highway 36 via Left hand canyon. Turn left and head to Lyons. Then turn right onto 66. At this point we will be entering one of the best tail 66 tail wind segments you ever experienced! I already ordered that for this week end:) Then right on 75. Right on Niwot Rd, left on 63rd. We will come home via the bike paths the rest of the way.


If everyone gives their Chiloplte requests I can order that in advance. I will supply us with some beer so we can recover properly. Also, I am organizing for some massage therapists to be waiting for us post ride. They will change a dollar a minuet. They are both very good! Before I ask them to come in I want to make sure people are interested. So this is what I need


1) Please let me know you are coming

2) Let me know your Chilpolte order. I will pick them up and you can reimburse me. I will bring the beer!

3) If you would like a massage!


This is going to be alot of fun! Invite a friend too!

See you Sunday,

Steven
BoulderSportAcupuncture.com
303.506.4637

0 comments:

Post a Comment